- Easy-to-use in 3 ways- Like an All-in-One (AIO), All-in-Two (AI2) or Double Pocket diaper with the FlexiNappy System
- Stains are nearly invisible with its dark Charcoal Bamboo fleece stay-dry inner lining
- (Double) Wide pockets on each side allows for easy stuffing, hygienic pull out of inserts on the unsoiled side and thorough washing
- Center guide snap makes waist tab closure fast and easy
- The FlexiNappy comes with UltrasorbMAX- A power duo soaker for maximum absorbency: 5-ply charcoal-lined bamboo terry and 3-ply organic hemp cotton. That's 8 layers of dependable leak protection!
- Waterproof outer cover made of Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) that is heat, and not chemically, bonded
- Extra protection for tummy sleepers with the front leakproof panel
- Snug fit with adjustable crossover waist/hips and four-rise snaps
- Gentle leg elastics that don’t leave marks and contain poop to avoid explosions
- Reusable and washable
- Natural hemp cotton soaker
- It grows with your baby
- Designed to fit from newborn until child is potty-trained (5 lbs to 35 lbs.)
- Diaper Cover/Lining: 100% Polyester TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- Soakers: 56% Hemp Linen and 44% Cotton (Hemp), 75% Bamboo and 25% Polyester (Terry), 100% Polyester (Charcoal Bamboo Fleece lining)
- Safe from harmful chemicals and conditions as tested by an approved laboratory
- Certified compliant to the consumer safety regulatory standards set forth by both the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act (CCPSA) and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA)
Your happiness is our gold standard in customer service. Anything less than that, we will do our best to make things right. We stand by our products so you can shop with confidence. Because we got you covered.
I got my complete diaper stash from Cutie Patootie because I was sold on the brand right from the beginning. They’re all that I was looking for: environmentally friendly, organic, natural, toxic free and they are all diaper types combined in one.
Up to now we are fully satisfied, I have been using them for 1 week on my 3 wo boy and to issues to this day. However, the diapers did not fit him until week 3 as his thighs were too small.
Wash routine was easy the first time around and had no issue.
Their customer service is the most amazing, they answer fast and are sooo super helpful and kind. That’s a major plus!
BONUS: they send you handwritten personalized thank you notes with each purchase which I think is super thoughtful and lovely. ♥️