- Easy-to-use in 3 ways- Like an All-in-One (AIO), All-in-Two (AI2) or Double Pocket diaper with the FlexiNappy System
- Stains are nearly invisible with its dark Charcoal Bamboo fleece stay-dry inner lining
- (Double) Wide pockets on each side allows for easy stuffing, hygienic pull out of inserts on the unsoiled side and thorough washing
- Center guide snap makes waist tab closure fast and easy
- The FlexiNappy comes with UltrasorbMAX- A power soaker for maximum absorbency: 5-ply charcoal-lined bamboo terry and 3-ply organic hemp cotton. That's 8 layers of dependable leak protection!
- Waterproof outer cover made of Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) that is heat, and not chemically, bonded
- Extra protection for tummy sleepers with the front leakproof panel
- Snug fit with adjustable crossover waist/hips and four-rise snaps
- Gentle leg elastics that don’t leave marks and contain poop to avoid explosions
- Reusable and washable
- Natural hemp cotton soaker
- It grows with your baby
- Designed to fit from newborn until child is potty-trained (5 lbs to 35 lbs.)
- Diaper Cover/Lining: 100% Polyester TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- Soakers: 56% Hemp Linen and 44% Cotton (Hemp), 75% Bamboo and 25% Polyester (Terry), 100% Polyester (Charcoal Bamboo Fleece lining)
- Safe from harmful chemicals and conditions as tested by an approved laboratory
- Certified compliant to the consumer safety regulatory standards set forth by both the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act (CCPSA) and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA)
Your happiness is our gold standard in customer service. Anything less than that, we will do our best to make things right. We stand by our products so you can shop with confidence. Because we got you covered.
I could honestly write an essay on all the things I love about this diaper. I'll try to focus on the top 5 things that other reviews haven't covered:
-one of the few OS diapers out there that fits my chunky 35+lb two and a half year old with a little room to spare, while also fitting my skinny 4 month old great
-the two year old will out pee a fitted during the day if left more than 2 hours. He has yet to out-pee the two cutie patootie inserts that come standard
-despite the mega absorbency, it's still the trimmest style we own right now
-said two year old chooses his own diapers. Every time I offer a cutie patootie as one of the choices, it's the one he'll pick. He's straight up told me it's really comfy
-to top it off, customer service is top notch. I totally messed up my order, accidentally ordering multiples, but the team reached out to my SOS email within 24 hours and fixed everything up no problem.
Would 100% buy again, and planning to if we ever do need more diapers down the line. It's also my top recommendation now for new parent friends if they have the means for the up front cost, it's definitely worth it.